2016-W 1/10 oz Gold American Mercury Dime Coins (w/box & COA}
- First of three Gold Centennial Coins to be released by the US Mint!
- Ships in a plastic slab to protect the coin’s perfect condition.
- Consists of one-tenth troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
- Face value of $.10 (USD) is fully backed by the US government
- Bears the “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint.
- Winged Liberty from Weinman on the obverse.
- Roman fasces design from the original Mercury Dime on the reverse.
Adolph A. Weinman is one of the greatest artists to ever work with the United States Mint. His Walking Liberty design is regarded as one of the greatest in US Mint history, and currently graces the Silver American Eagle’s reverse. Now, the US Mint is celebrating one of his many other great designs with the release of a centennial coin. The 2016 1/10 oz Gold American Mercury Dime coin is available now in perfect condition.
The United States Mint is celebrating the 100th anniversary of three iconic coin designs from the mint’s history. Adolph A. Weinman is responsible for two of the three designs to be featured, with the third coming from Hermon Atkins MacNeil. All three designs debuted in 1916, and featured on common currency in American circulation.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.